Confirming Your Spot
In addition to making a reservation, a $100 deposit, confidential Medical Form, and Waiver of Liability are required from each person. You can mail or email the forms to us. Your trip will be confirmed once the forms are received.
Reservations can be made up to 7 days before the trip if space is available.
Hidden Canyon Kayak accepts Master Card, Visa, checks, cash, or money orders). The remainder of the payment is due 90 days before the trip departure.
Cancellations and Refunds
Hidden Canyon Kayak reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure for any reason whatsoever. In the case that we cancel a trip, you will receive a full refund. If you must cancel or are unable to participate for any reason, our refund policy is as follows:
- If we receive your notice of cancellation more than 90 days prior to departure, all money will be refunded, less a $50.00 per person service charge.
- If we receive your notice less than 90 days prior to departure, no refunds will be made.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we feel is a risk to themselves or to others.
Mandatory forms for all participants
Please complete the form(s) and send it to us via email or postal mail with the deposit. We must have the form at least three weeks prior to departure.
- Reservation Form
- Medical Form and Waiver of Liability (required for each person)
- Information Packet (includes travel information, suggestions for what to bring, area accommodations, and more).